(Educational Purposes Only)
⚠Please Do Not Use This to Hack Peoples Private Pdf I Will Not Be Responsible For Any Legal Action Taken On Anyone
Features of PDFCrack
● Supports the standard security handler (revision 2, 3, and 4) on all known PDF-versions.
● Supports cracking both owner passwords and userpasswords.
● Both wordlists and bruteforcing the password is supported.
● Simple permutations (currently only trying first character as Upper Case).Save/Load a running job.
● Simple benchmarking.Optimized search for owner-password when user-password is known.
To use PDFCrack, open a command prompt window, and run pdfcrack or pdfcrack.exe to list out all options available. The default command syntax is as follow:
pdfcrack -f filename OPTIONS
Any options is optional, and not necessary require. So to use PDFCrack to recover and crack owner password or user password of a PDF files, simply enter the following example command:
pdfcrack -f locked.pdf
Replace locked.pdf with the actual filename for the protected PDF files which you have forgot the password. To speed up the cracking process, specifiy minimum (-n) and maximum (-m) length for possible password, and specify the possible characters (-c) to brute force the password.